What is 5G? There are a lot of unanswered questions still, but day by day we are learning more about what this new technology will require from carriers and from concealment companies. We wanted to go ahead and give you a little insight as to what the future of 5G concealment looks like with STEALTH®. We’ve tested our capabilities and are ready for whatever comes our way!
In this STEALTH®-written whitepaper, we are giving you in-depth information on the following topics:
- What’s the word on 5G? – From 1G to 5G we cover the transitions from one to another and the possibilities that each has offered.
- Why will concealing 5G be different? – What will you have to consider when concealing for 5G sites?
- What other factors should be considered when designing concealment for 5G? – Application, geometry of the antenna signal, signal polarization and texture will all come into play.
- What are the advantages of using an experienced partner? – There is no one-size-fits-all for 5G. An experienced partner will guide you in the right direction.
- And more! – Testing, graphics, videos and sources are all provided to let you see into the future of 5G.
View the whitepaper, “Technology & Concealment On The Horizon”.
*Historic photo courtesy of Luther Memorial Church (www.luthermem.org)
The University of Wisconsin’s Luther Memorial Church was built in 1923 and is a glorious place of worship. A few years ago, one carrier decided to boost the wireless coverage in this community and the church just happened to be in a perfect spot to act as a communications facility. But how do you put wireless equipment on a 92-year-old building and maintain aesthetics?
Trust in STEALTH®. For over 25 years we’ve helped carriers across the country by pioneering authentic concealment products that produce the coverage users crave. Our work blends in so well, it’s a challenge to see our concealments here! A total of three stone boxes were provided, each measuring 7′ tall, 3′ wide and 2.5′ deep. Our box concealments are ideal for any wireless project, including small cell sites!
Do you have a historic site to conceal? Your Local Sales Representative can help get your project off the ground and blended into its environment.
On the way into the office, on the way home, in our neighborhoods – towers and antennas galore!
These sites allow us to be connected 24/7 on our mobile devices so the need for a larger quantity of antennas is absolutely necessary. We hope that one day all of the towers will be concealed, we wouldn’t be in this business if not, but they’re necessary regardless.
Our team got curious. How many towers does it really take to transmit enough signal to our phones to keep us connected? We came across AntennaSearch. The site that gives you information on the 2.5 million towers and antennas in the United States. You can put in any address and all towers, existing and future, within 4 miles of your address will be returned. We put in our home office address and were surprised at what we found. Within 4 miles there are 182 tower structures and 224 antennas.
While there are many uses for this website such as identifying cell reception, researching or planning…it’s also just very interesting especially for those in the telecom industry.