STEALTH sends their thoughts and prayers to all our customers in the wireless industry effected by the storm. As things return to normal make sure you check your existing concealments for storm damage.
Although your concealment designs were built to withstand harsh conditions it’s a good idea to visually inspect your site for obvious damage and physically check connections to ensure they are tight.
- Take your drawings to the site (if it’s a STEALTH site, and you don’t have access to your drawings call STEALTH for a free copy).
- Visually review all the relevant connection details and panel placement. Take lots of pictures and don’t forget to bring a measuring tape.
- Note any loose or missing panels on your drawings; this will make obtaining replacements easier.
- Place your hands on different parts of the structure to test for connection strength and the overall sturdiness of your post-storm concealment.
- Note any loose or missing hardware on the drawing. Again there is no such thing as too many pictures.
- Finally, if you need to talk to someone while you’re on site or have questions about how to proceed, regardless of the concealment manufacture, please don’t hesitate to call us at 800-759-0689. There is no charge for this service.
We look forward to making it easier for your firm to get back up and running as quickly and safely as possible.